Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a Hobby!

Attention bloggers!
(I have found a new hobby!)

On Friday I learned how to crochet...and consequently I have been spending my time between school work and crocheting for the past three days. My fingers burn, but I have a place mat made and I am in the process of making a scarf. The people at the class were sweet...I may start going to their knitting club and hopefully pick that up as well. It feels quite rewarding to see the fruits of my labor :) [rather than the nothingness of when I waste too much time surfing the net or watching tv!]

She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
~Proverbs 31:13

I have been watching the super bowl tonight though. Not so interesting and the commercials have been a bit of a bummer, but the Tim Tebow ad was nice!

I hope everyone had a peaceful & blessed weekend.
I've been thinking of all of you!
Your sister in Christ,
~RA

1 comment:

Stacy K. said...

Hmmm I didn't watch any of the Superbowl this year. Not much of a loss :-)

One of my goals this year is to learn to knit socks. I'm still not quite that good though.

I also learned to knit and crochet my 1st year of college, although I gave both of them up for a couple of years in the middle. You should post pics of the things you make!